Wed, Nov 03|
Are you ready to Table Talk?!
The CWS “Table Talks” offer saleswomen an opportunity to participate in a small group, relevant topic-driven discussions while 1:1 networking with some of the best women in sales that Columbus has to offer.
Time & Location
Nov 03, 2021, 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM
CoHatch, 1733 W Lane Ave, Columbus, OH 43221, USA
About the Event
Members and Non-Members are welcome to join this fun night out.
BYOB and get ready to Table Talk!
After the past year (plus some months) we are so excited to get together live and hear from our fellow women in sales on their experiences and how they have made it happen. The table topics for this event are listed below and we ask you to come prepared to share, listen, and learn a new trick or two!
- Virtual selling/networking--What is working for you? What are the challenges?
- WFH/In the office--How does it matter?
- Social Media--Mining LinkedIn, how do you leverage? SalesNavigator-is it worth the cost?
- “Out of the box” Prospecting/Networking--how do you get people on the phone? Overcoming email objections?
- Tips & Tricks for content campaigns--Subject lines that are magic? Share them!
- How to stay motivated--what motivates you? Are companies offering you different ways to stay engaged? Q4 slump
- The Great Resignation--enough said :-)
- Women In Sales -why did you choose the sales profession? Is it what you expected? How do we get more women in sales?
- How to Self-Promote (Internal & External)--How do you find your champion?
- Columbus Women in Sales--What would you like from the group? How can CWS support other saleswomen? How would you like to participate with our group? Safe Space “table”
Don’t forget BYOB (wine, pop, water)! We are looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and new ones too!